Store Competitions Terms & Conditions
Raffle Terms & Conditions
Please Note: By entering into a Lidl raffle competition, participants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- A raffle competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH, Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24 (The Promoter).
- A Participant is defined as any person who purchases a ticket/entry for the draw for the chance of the prize of a Raffle.
- The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18 excluding direct employees of Lidl Ireland GmbH.
- To enter the competition Participants must buy a ticket/entry at their local participating store and giving all relevant details to the cashier to fill out on the ticket/draw form. All entries will be entered into the competition to win the prize listed herein.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The prize/s consist of Lidl stock to the value of approximately €30.
- The competition for the prizes will take place in the particular Lidl store at the specified date as described at time of raffle ticket purchase.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules without prior notice.
- All winner/s will be chosen at random from valid entries and will be notified after the draw has taken place.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to the selection of prize winner/s is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this competition.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash or credit equivalent.
- The prize winners have 28 days, from receipt of notification, to claim their prize. If winners do not claim their prize before the 28 day deadline they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen without any liability to the winner.
- If the prize winner/s are unable to collect the prize within the timeframe outlined, the prize will automatically be forfeited without compensation to the prize winner.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of this competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of age of any competition winner) and identity of any winner before the prize is given to any Participant.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been shot or in an altered manner, by employees, agents or subcontractors of the Promoter or anyone working on behalf of the Promoter and/or by local/other media) for purposes of internal/external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a prize to any Participant or to disqualify a Participant who breaches any of these terms and conditions or who acts in such a manner that, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, tends to bring the Promoter or its brand into disrepute.
- By participating in the competition you agree to your personal data being stored and processed by Lidl Ireland GmbH for the purpose of the competition. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is dealt with in adherence with data protection legislation. Lidl will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland/Northern Ireland. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of your personal information. After serving its purpose your personal data will be deleted.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland and these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Lottery Licence Holder is Lidl Ireland GmbH.
- 100% of all proceeds will go to beneficiary The National Centre for Youth Mental Health Limited, t/a Jigsaw. Registered charity (CHY 17439), registered in Ireland, whose registered office is at 16 Westland Square, Pearse Street, Dublin 2, D02 V590
- Dublin Metropolitan District Court, Co. Dublin.